George is the founder and the managing partner of the Firm, admitted to practice before the Courts of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Greece.
His focus is mainly on shipping law, transportation & logistics law, commercial law, company law, labour law, insurance law, administrative law and arbitration. He has established a reputation in litigation and legal counselling in his work. George has been involved in many investment and/or new projects in transport & logistics in Greece and has also participated in legislative committees of shipping and transport bodies with the respective Ministries for major issues. He represents industrial and commercial companies in litigation and negotiations.
George advises and has successfully acted for:
- COSCO SHIPPING Lines (Greece) S.A. in commercial, shipping, logistics issues and negotiations
- a leading company in agricultural and food products operating both in Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean in commercial and corporate issues
- a private railway undertaking operating in Greece, the Balkans and Central Europe
- ARKAS LOGISTICS S.A. in transport & logistics issues
- TEU GROUP HOLDINGS S.A. in its global corporate structure and business
- Ekol Logistics (Greece) Ltd. in transport & logistics issues
- An international investment company in the business of supply chain and rail infrastructure
- major Greek and international forwarding companies in Court proceedings and counselling in multimodal & combined transport issues
- the Professionals’ Chamber of Thessaloniki
- the Hellenic Association of Forwarding Agents
- the International Maritime Union in Greece
- the Shipping Agents’ Association of Thessaloniki
- the Greek Federation of Shipping Agents
George has participated and spoke in numerous domestic and international conferences and several cases that he has handled are commented in Greek law journals.
George studied law at the Law School of the Democritus University of Thrace (LL.B.) and holds an LL.M. Degree in maritime law from the University of Southampton – UK. He also holds an Erasmus Diploma in English Law from the University of Essex – UK.
He speaks English fluently.